Fundraising for The Lunch Project here in the UK
ChariTEA day at The Craft Tea Gift Shop, Worthing, Tuesday July 12th, 2016
- 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Informal, drop-in
- Cream Tea Table - please book (link coming soon)
- Cakes cakes and more cakes!
- Learn more about The Lunch Project
- Catch up and chat with friends
- Shop for some gorgeous goodies in Jeanette's Craft Tea Gift Shop
- Meg sponsors a lunch each month and helps to feed over 900 Tanzanian school children. You can too! Click here to sponsor.
How you can get involved-Call to Action
- Come to Meg's fundraising events aid of The Lunch Project!
- Donate a raffle prize for our fundraising event - call Meg on 01273 906128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offer free printing for our promotional materials
- Be a speaker at our fundraising event
- Help promote our coffee mornings and fundraising events-spread the word!
- Book a table at Meg's fundraising event
- Bake a cake for our fundraising event or Meg's coffee morning
- Help raise awareness by re-tweeting @mummymeg tweets with #TheLunchProjectUK
- Make a donation or sponsor TL P Click here.
Thank you to Natalie of Lovingly Chic for collaborating with me on the Shopping and Networking Fundraiser in aid of The Lunch Project
This fun and very popular event raised £61.81 which will feed 1,800 Tanzanian school children lunch. Thank you to all who came to support. www.lovinglychic.co.uk
Thank you to Jeanette of The Craft Tea Gift Shop for her ChariTEA day in aid of The Lunch Project
This was a wonderful event that raised £60! Thank you to all who came to support. www.thecraftteagiftshop.co.uk
Thank you to The Mumpreneurs Networking Club and to Mum and Working who chose The Lunch Project as the charity for the Mum and Working Awards 2015 www.mumpreneursnetworkingclub.co.uk and www.mumandworking.co.uk
Thank you to everyone who came to our coffee morning in aid of The Lunch Project
This was a wonderful event that raised £48! Thank you to all who came to support. It was great to see everyone!
Thank you to all who supported our fundraising event Shop For A Cause with Stef James of Stella and Dot.
Thank you to Athena West Hove and Southwick and Caroline Roberts-Quigley of Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice for support and inspiration. Thank you to all the fabulous ladies and businesses who supported the very first TLP fundraising event by booking a table or supplying a raffle prize.
The Craft Tea Shop, Tracey Lankstead, Marie Fraser, Crosby & Wood Solicitors, Vivienne Smith, Safhenna, Bonieri, Sue Lewis, Jessica Milberg, Susannah Alexander, Lisalio, Karen Burge, Lora Tarbet, Raw Passion, Let's Cook at Home, PACA Adult Learning, The Loft Co-working, The Mans Shop
A huge THANK YOU and shout out to Ihelm-Enterprises Ltd for hosting the TLP UK website.
Ihelm-Enterprises Ltd offer web hosting and bookkeeping, payroll, and VAT returns services. Arianna is absolutely wonderful and I recommend her for both web hosting and bookkeeping services - please do get in touch with Ihelm if you're looking for help in these areas.
Simple ways you can contribute
- Hold a coffee morning in aid of The Lunch Project
- Collect your spare loose change in a bowl and donate it at the end of each month to The Lunch Project
- Instead of buying lunch one day, take in a packed lunch to work and donate the money you save to The Lunch Project
- Sell cakes and donate the money to The Lunch Project
Please get in touch with Meg on 01273 906128 or email email@example.com to see how you can help and be involved with our fundraising events here in the UK. We welcome your help.
The Lunch Project is made possible by donors like you. Unless otherwise specified, your gift will go towards TLP's most critical needs as Rebecca and her team work to expand the number of schools TLP serve in Tanzania as part of the Global TLP programme, as well as the children TLP serve in the US in the Kids for TLP and Education programme. Because TLP programmes are efficient and sustainable, your gift will have a major impact.
- Could you provide lunch to over 900 school Tanzanian school children once a month?
- Could you provide lunch to over 900 school Tanzanian school children one time?
- Are you looking for a birthday or Christmas gift for a loved one? Instead of buying them a gift (no doubt something they don't even need) why not provide lunch to over 900 Tanzanian school children in their name?